Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tote Bag #3

front
 Here is my latest tote bag. I followed a new pattern and combined it with a previous pattern to make a bag that is fully lined, quilted and has pockets inside.

back
 
inside
These pictures show the front, back and interior. I placed 3 pockets, one large at the back of the bag and two smaller ones at the front. I now have made three totes. I think I like the second pattern the best for size, will just adjust it to make the seams covered. I like the first one for its eas, but I need to change the demensions to make it just a tad larger.

The first one was the easiest, quilted, lined, no flap and had two shoulder straps.
The second one was quilted, not lined, had a flap and one shoulder strap.
The third one was quilted, lined, had a flap, one shoulder strap and 3 interior pockets.
Below is a picture of each. All were made from my stash of fabric. I am determined to use up all my fabrics before buying more. I hope I can do that!
First Tote
Second Tote

Third Tote

No comments:

Post a Comment