I haven't stopped quilting though. I have since made several quilts as gifts and will try to post them here, and continue to update the site.
I made this one for my niece, she wanted a beach color theme in her bedroom
This was a king size quilt for a client. She chose the pattern from several that I offered and she picked the fabric from samples that I showed her. It was a massive undertaking and I don't think I will do one that large again unless I do it as a 'quilt as you go' quilt.
This is a t-shirt quilt make from my nieces shirts. The back is made from the shirt fabric cut into strips. When I make these quilts I usually do not add batting since the shirts are warm enough and batting tends to add too much bulk.
Three random quilts I made just to use up my stash of fabric. I will either sell them or give as gifts.
The quilt on the left was a baby gift, the one in the center was for my sister-in-law for Christmas and the one on the right will be a wedding gift for a friends granddaughter.
| Another wedding gift |
This is a memory quilt made for my friend from her dad's t-shirts and jeans.
Hope you enjoyed seeing what I have been doing .

No comments:
Post a Comment