Hello, my name is Linda and this is my first post on my new blog. I am a retired teacher. I have been sewing since I was about 10 years old. I began making clothing for myself, including my own wedding gown. I then went on to making curtains, slip covers for chairs and sofas and then costumes for a local community theater. During this time I also began making quilts. I have made many quilts for gifts and to sell. I decided to start a blog to allow me to share my quilts and my skills with others and maybe to learn some new 'tricks of the trade' from others.
I have also dabbled in making other crafts such as covered wedding albums, wedding ring pillows and wedding candles.
I hope to post at least once a week with a picture and story of one of the many things I have made.
Your work is beautiful! I will look forward to reading more of your posts. You have such talent!
ReplyDeletewelcome to blogdom!
ReplyDelete